RULES AND REGULATIONS
FUTURE 500 ID CAMP
MEDICAL RELEASE: RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I hereby release and discharge, indemnify and hold harmless T3Soccer, Future 500 ID Camps and AZ Sports Scholarships, and their members officers, agents, employees and any other persons or entities acting on the behalf, and the successors and assigns for any and all of the α aforementioned persons and entities, against all claims, demands, cost and expenses, and causes of action whatsoever, either in law or equity, arising out of or in any way connected with any property loss and/or bodily injury and/or disability, arising from my child’s participation in the camp activities, including overnight stays on campus, if applicable.
CONSENT FOR TREATMENT
I hereby give my permission to a camp certified athletic trainer to supervise onsite first aid for minor injuries. In the event of injury such as broken limb, sprain, contusion, laceration, concussion, etc., or illness requiring medical diagnosis or treatment, I hereby give my consent for camp staff to secure the proper medical care; including transportation and hospitalization, if necessary. Every attempt will be made to contact the parent or guardian to inform you of the need for any medical attention beyond minor first aid, if necessary.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION WITHIN ONE YEAR
I certify that within the past 12 months my child has had a physical examination by a physician and that he/she is physically able to participate in the sports camp activities.
ASSUMPTION OF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
I hereby acknowledge that I am responsible for medical charges incurred during Future 500 ID Camp participation. I further understand that Future 500 ID Camp carries an excess medical insurance policy for sports injuries to the camper that may result from camp activities. Future 500 ID Camp Insurance has limits and exclusions and any secondary charges not covered under this plan will be my responsibility. This policy may only be utilized after my primary insurance company has processed the claims and issued an explanation of benefits.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
I understand the T3Soccer Future 500 ID Camp, and AZ Sports Scholarships are not responsible for accidents occurring at camp or during camp transportation of participants to and from camp resulting in medical, dental, or other expenses including the loss of personal items. The camp participants will be held responsible for all property damage and may be sent home without a refund for a violation of camp rules. The applicant must be in good health and be able to participate in the physical activity of a vigorous program. In the event that I cannot be reached it is permissible for T3Soccer Future 500 ID Camp to have a trainer, doctor and/or hospital treat my child for medical reasons. In addition, I grant T3Soccer Future 500 ID Camp permission to transport my child to and from training fields. I do hereby consent and agree that T3Soccer, Future 500 ID Camp has the right to take photographs and/or video of my child and to use these on the company website (http://www.future500idcamp.com) and promotional material without compensation. If you would prefer we do not photograph your child, please notify us via email.
CAMP PLAYER RULES
- Players and Parents are responsible for their behavior and actions on and off the field at Camp. We all want to have fun, develop in soccer, and be as successful as possible, but we must do so in a positive manner.
- Players are expected to follow all rules and guidelines; proper behavior is mandatory.
- Players are expected and required to behave lawfully at all times. Unlawful or inappropriate behavior may result in immediate suspension or termination of participation in the program
- Hazing and bullying are prohibited. Players must never behave in a violent or aggressive manner towards others, including use of foul or abusive language toward, and physical contact with, other campers. Players are not permitted to make remarks about race, religion, gender or ability.
- Players are not permitted to send harassing emails or text messages to other campers or post similar inappropriate comments about other campers on the internet.
- Appropriate behavior in dormitory (including individual rooms), dining hall and field areas is expected.
- Damage to personal property, and damage to any of the facilities of the Camp will not be tolerated.
- Players are not permitted to leave campus at any time during the duration of camp.
- Players are not permitted to drive their or someone else’s vehicle at any time for the duration of camp.
- Any use of Alcohol, tobacco and/or drugs is strictly prohibited.
- The use of mobile telephones during Future 500 training or events is not allowed unless in an emergency.
- The use of cameras or videotaping devices is not permitted at any time unless authorized by those in the photo or video. Players may not circulate or post photos or videos of other campers on the internet or otherwise without permission by those in the photo or video (and their parents if such persons are under 18 years of age).
- Laptops, iPods or similar devices are not permitted during Future 500 training or events unless approved on an individual basis by Future 500 Staff.
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve your spot at the camp. Non-Refundable deposit due for the camp is €280. Deadline for registration is set for April 10th, 2022. A full refund will only be issued beyond April 10th, in case a cancelation request is received in writing, for reasons beyond control (i.e. Pan-hellenic exams, long-term injury, covid-19 prohibition to fly to the US) at least 24 days or more before camp begins. NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE ISSUED WITHIN THE 24 DAYS BEFORE CAMP BEGINS FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING COVID, SICKNESS, AND INJURY RELATED REASONS. (If camp is cancelled due to covid, full refunds will be given)
CANCELATION /FORCE MAJEURE POLICY
Future 500 ID Camps and AZ Sports Scholarships shall not be liable or responsible for failure, cancellation, suspension, postponement, delay, or shortening in services resulting from a Force Majeure Event, inclusive of causes beyond it’s reasonable control, including, but not limited to: acts of God; field closures; equipment failure; war; terrorism; riot; acts of civil or military authorities; epidemics; floods; fires; unusual severe weather conditions (including excessive rain and lightning); accidents; or other contingencies the non-occurrence of which was a basic assumption on which the registration was made.
Insurance provided by AZ Sports Scholarships and OLI covers travel risks for the entire duration of this trip.
Travel insurance included in the package we offer, covers all normal travel issues, from delays to cancellations, loss of luggage etc. Is also covers the event of unexpected injuries or illness that might occur while participating in the trip. For more information please check the table below. In relation to covid, the insurance covers quarantine and hospital expenses, yet the participant is responsible to be healthy in order to travel and participate. It is therefore wise to take extra caution in the weeks leading to the trip, and avoid unnecessary exposure that may lead to getting infected or injured. It is also currently mandatory that all travelers undergo a PCR/Rapid test 1 day before departing to the US (subject to change by June). In case someone contracts Covid while in the US and needs to remain in quarantine (current instruction is for 5 days), a staff member from AZ/OLI will remain with him/her. The extra costs will be covered by the insurance for both Covid infected person and staff member.
More specifically the travel insurance covers: